NTA has released the new JEE Main 2021 exam pattern for B.Tech, B. Arch and B. Planning papers. The exam pattern of JEE Main 2021 is divided into JEE Paper 1 pattern for B.Tech and JEE Paper 2 pattern for B. Arch and B. Planning. As per JEE Main exam pattern 2021, each subject will have 20 MCQs and 10 Numerical Value Questions and out of 10 only 5 have to be done. According to the JEE Main 2021 exam pattern, both the papers will be conducted in online mode except for the Drawing test for B.Arch. NTA JEE Main 2021 paper pattern contains details like JEE Main 2021 examination mode, number of sections, number of questions, type of questions, JEE Main 2021 marking scheme, etc. of the exam. NTA JEE Main 2021 will be conducted in 4 sessions- February, March, April and May- Paper 1 for B.E/B.Tech and Paper 2 for B.Arch or B.Plan. Read the full article to know the detailed JEE Main exam pattern 2021 for B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Plan courses.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021- What’s New?
- As per latest JEE Main 2021 exam pattern, paper 1 will have a total of 90 questions, 25 each from Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. Candidates have to attempt only 75 questions.
- Each subject will have 20 MCQs and 10 numerical questions. 5 out of 10 numerical questions are optional.
- Numerical questions don’t have negative marking.
- JEE Main 2021 for paper 1 (B.Tech) will be conducted for 300 marks, while paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) will be conducted separately for 400 marks each.
- Now, JEE Main 2021 will be held in 13 regional languges